Follow this link for information on the Primary Maths Challenge:
About the PMC
The PMC is a test with multiple-choice problems which interest pupils and are mathematical. It is aimed at the top 60% of pupils in Years 5 and 6 England and Wales, P6 and P7 in Scotland, and Years 6 and 7 in Northern Ireland.
What do your pupils get?
- the chance to take part in a national challenge
- 10 easy questions to start with
- all pupils should achieve a reasonable score
- certificates presented by the school
- high-scoring pupils will be invited to take the PMC Bonus Round in February 2015
Please note that there is a discount if you order before 5th October 2015.