Have a look at the revised Numeracy and Mathematics Professional Learning Community which was launched on Monday 21 March.
This site provides a great platform for professional collaboration and sharing, and offers:
- a one stop shop for numeracy and mathematics resources
- a calendar of numeracy and mathematics events, including direct sign up links to the hub broadcasts
- a CLPL section dedicated to professional reading – this includes research papers as well as practitioners’ ‘recommended reads’
- a direct link to support for National Qualifications
- a collaboration area for members of Education Scotland groups i.e. the National Numeracy Network, the PT/FH Forum and the Hub Champions
- a list of members
- a link to the National Numeracy and Mathematics Hub
You can access this from the National Numeracy and Mathematics Hub, under the tile Numeracy and Mathematics PLC, then follow the site to join the community. The site is designed to promote professional dialogue and sharing, so feel free to add a link to a recommended text or a piece of interesting research or comment on some of the resources or ongoing conversations!