The updated, final National Numeracy and Mathematics Progression Framework has now been published by Education Scotland and can be accessed via the following links:
The resource includes the following:
- Progression pathways for all numeracy and mathematics organisers
- Each pathway is made of milestones
- Milestones include building blocks within them. Some of the building blocks have the same name as milestones and some have further building blocks
- The numeracy pathways include information about prior learning
- The number and number processes pathway includes examples of exemplification, mainly in the form of videos
Watch out on Glow TV for broadcasts related to the progression framework next session.